With a practical roll-neck opening, these soft and cosy 100% lambswool; they are ideal for sleepovers, weekends away and snuggling up in bed.
- Luxurious, functional knitted hot water bottle cover
- Soft green and yellow leopard print
- Foxglove roll-neck opening
- Pure Merino lambswool for natural insulation
- Gently felted for extra softness and durability.
- Made in London.
- The mini bottle included in the set is made by Fashy in Germany is made from a recyclable, odourless thermoplastic.
- Features an integrally moulded jointless neck and no metal to go rusty.
- It has a fill aperture to help prevent spillages
- It can be steam sterilised.
- Manufactured in Germany to British Standard BS1970:2012
- Suitable for latex allergy sufferers
Size & Fit:
29cm x 18.5cm / 11" x 7" designed to fit a smaller 0.8-litre hot water bottle.
Hand wash at no higher than 30 degrees using a wool care detergent and fabric conditioner, spin, dry flat, then steam iron on reverse. Or dry clean.